Our Standard Control Board is used to manage a wide range of doors and motorised gates. The human-machine interface for the board is specially designed to facilitate configuration and maintenance of the automation and peripherals on your door.
- Possibility of extended functions thanks to the large number of inputs/outputs allowing many types of peripherals and option boards to be integrated.
- Compatible with all types of doors and motorisation.
- A diagnostic function can be used to check quickly and efficiently that the components of your automatic door are operating correctly.
- Configuration and maintenance facilitated by a user-friendly interface.
- Modular board by adding daughter boards.
- Power supply 230VAC
- Power consumed < 3W
- Power consumed in standby < 1W
- Relay limits 6A - 250VAC in AC1
- Dimensions 193 x 140 mm
- Operating temperature -20 to +60°C
- Storage temperature -20°C to +75°C
- Output 24VAC 15 W maxi
- Output 12VDC 10 W maxi
Standard Control Card, pilot doors, gates, motorized barriers, garage door